The Image and Video Processing Laboratory can be contacted using the information below, please refer to the information on the member pages if you wish to contact an individual lab member. Please direct questions or comments about our website to firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Image and Video Processing Laboratory|
|Department of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science|
|2145 Sheridan Rd., Room M472|
|Evanston, IL 60208-3118|
|Fax: (847) 491-4455|
- For short visits, street parking is available on Noyes St., Haven St., and Garrett Pl. (see map below). The time limit is 2h, note that
parking laws are strictly enforced in Evanston.
- Please arrange for a visitor parking permit if you plan to stay longer, a Northwestern University parking lot is located across the street from the Technological Institute. Do not park your car without a valid permit, even for a short time, it will almost certainly result in a parking ticket.
- The Technological Institute is located on 2145 Sheridan Rd., please refer to the information below to find the room M472.
By Public Transportation:
- The Noyes L stop is about 10 minutes walking distance from the Technological Institute, you can plan your trip here
- The Technological Institute is located on 2145 Sheridan Rd., you find it by walking east on Noyes St. and turning right on Sheridan Rd.
Finding the Room M472:
- Enter the Technological Institute from the main entrance on Sheridan Rd., turn left and walk down the hallway and turn right just after the elevator. Follow the hallway and take the small elevator to the 4th floor. Walk down the hallway until you reach M472.
- If you have problems finding us, use the phone below the information screen close to the main entrance and dial 1-3039, someone from the lab will come to pick you up.
- The map below shows the location of the lab, you can also use the room finder.