Welcome to the Image and Video Processing Laboratory in the EECS Department at Northwestern University. The lab's objective is to generate cutting-edge research results in the fields of multimedia signal processing, multimedia communications, and computer vision.
Within our web pages, you should find descriptions of our various research interests as well as a complete list of publications. Additionally, we are providing links to the individual staff pages and a variety of methods to contact us. Finally, as a service to the research community, we maintain a list of upcoming conferences, seminars, and current calls for papers.
- Congratulations to Li Gao on sucessfully defending her PhD thesis! (Fri, December 6th, 2013)
- New Coursera Course "Fundamental of Image and Video Processing" by Prof. A. Katsaggelos (Wed, October 16th, 2013)
- Best Student Paper Award - EUSIPCO 2013 (Tue, October 15th, 2013)
- Katsaggelos invited to join External Advisory Board of Reverie (Thu, August 22nd, 2013)
- Jeremy Watt is Graduate Fellow in Reach for the Stars Program (Thu, July 25th, 2013)