Welcome to the Image and Video Processing Laboratory in the EECS Department at Northwestern University. The lab's objective is to generate cutting-edge research results in the fields of multimedia signal processing, multimedia communications, and computer vision.
Within our web pages, you should find descriptions of our various research interests as well as a complete list of publications. Additionally, we are providing links to the individual staff pages and a variety of methods to contact us. Finally, as a service to the research community, we maintain a list of upcoming conferences, seminars, and current calls for papers.
Post-doc position available for an expert on video compression, starting immediately. Please send your resume to Prof. Katsaggelos at:
- Katsaggelos Quoted in Chicago Tribune Article (Mon, June 16th, 2014)
- Coursera course "Fundamental of Image and Video Processing" launched with more than 40'000 students (Mon, March 31st, 2014)
- Research Project Hits EECS Student Project Fair Spotlights (Wed, February 26th, 2014)
- Industry panel discussion with Civis Analytics, Clarity Solution Group, Dotomi, and Groupon. (Tue, February 4th, 2014)
- Prof. Katsaggelos Elected Member of the IEEE Signal Processing Society’s Awards Board 2014-2016 (Wed, January 15th, 2014)