Welcome to the Image and Video Processing Laboratory in the EECS Department at Northwestern University. The lab's objective is to generate cutting-edge research results in the fields of multimedia signal processing, multimedia communications, and computer vision.
Within our web pages, you should find descriptions of our various research interests as well as a complete list of publications. Additionally, we are providing links to the individual staff pages and a variety of methods to contact us. Finally, as a service to the research community, we maintain a list of upcoming conferences, seminars, and current calls for papers.
- Katsaggelos invited to speak at COSI'13 in Virginia (Tue, April 16th, 2013)
- NU Machine Learning Meetup hosts Prof. Brenna Argall on Nov 5 (Fri, November 2nd, 2012)
- IVPL Alumni Fang Lu joined University of Science and Technology of China (Sat, October 20th, 2012)
- Prof. Katsaggelos received the 2010 IEEE Signal Processing Society Technical Achievement Award (Thu, February 24th, 2011)
- Work of Professors Tsaftaris and Katsaggelos on Matisse appeared in online and public media. (Mon, August 9th, 2010)